Sri Venkateswara (Tirumala)
to Tirumala has been a long established institution in Andhra Pradesh, Tamil
Nadu. Now a days there are may pilgrims from other States, too. the Lord is Balaji.
The pilgrim, on his arrival in Tirupati, can walk upto Tirumala by rock steps or take a bus or cars. According to tradition, he should offer worship first in the temple of Lord Varaha,
the Sri Venkateswara temple is regulated by tickets, but mostly it is free. The temple is
open from very early in the morning to very late at night.
TIRUMALA TIRUPATHI DEVASTHANAMS-SEVA INFORMATION
|S.No||Name of the Seva||Amount/ticket||No.of|
|02.||Thomala Seva||Rs.220/-||1||3.30 A.M||2
|Rs.100/-||1||after 5 A.M||1
|05.||Special Entrance Ticket||Rs.50/-||1||after 5 A.M||2
|Rs.100/-||1|| 5.30 A.M||1
|07.||Thomala Seva &|
|Rs.420/-||1|| 6.30 A.M||2
|08.||Ekantha Seva||Rs.120/-||1|| 10.30 A.M||2
* The Booking of sevas 1, 2, 3 & 7 above will be accepted 90 days in advance by means of demand draft drawn in the favour of executive officer. TIRUMALA TIRUPATHI DEVASTHANAMS, TIRUPATHI, and send along with a requisition letter to PEISHIKAR (Arjithas Sevas), TIRUPATHIDEVASTHANAMS, TIRUMALA-571 504. Phone : 08574-79277 ; 77777 Extn 3649 ; 3589.
* For sevas 4, 5, 6 & 8. Tickets will be only in the current booking at VIJAYA BANK, TIRUMALA. ONE DAY IN ADVANCE .
* (8) Ekantha seva tickets will be issued after 10.30pm, subject to availability of time after Sarvadarshan.
* The reservation will be made subject to availibility and if confirmed, intimation would be sent according to the applicant devotee.
* Booking for all SEVAS ARE SUBJECT TO AVAILIBILITY ONLY.
* The Grihasthas, Donors and Devotees for all sevas, shall enter through the Vaikuntam que complex only.
Go to Top
1. KALYANOTSAVAM: Rs.2,500/- (10AM): Five persons will be allowed. The Grihastas (couple performing
Sankalpam) are permitted to have ARCHANANANTARA DARSAN (except on Fridays) and NIJAPADA DARSAN (On Fridays), wthout any extra amount,on the same day of performance of KALYANOTSAVAM. The
Seva can be reserved 90 days in advance. BAHUMANAMS: One upper cloth and blouse piece+Five big laddus+Five Vadas+Five Appams+Five Dosas+Chakra Pongal+Kattu pongal+Pulihora+Dadyojanam (each
2. PRATYEKA KALYANOTSAVAM: Rs.750/-(10AM):TWO Persons only will be allowed. This Seva can be
reserved ONE MONTH in advance.
3. ARJITHA BRAHMOTSAVAM: Rs.1000/- PER DAY (1pm). FIVE persons will be allowed. This seva can be
reserved ONE MONTH in advance. VAHANA SEVAS provided:
(a)Pedda Sesha Vahanam
(b)Silver Garuda Vahanam
(c)Silver Hanumanth Vahanam.
4. DOLOTSAVAM (or) UNJAL SEVA: Rs.1000/-(1.30pm).SIX persons will be allowed. BAHUMANAM: Upper Cloth.
5. VASANTHOTSAVAM: Rs.3000/-PER DAY (2pm). TEN persons will be allowed. The Grihasta Couple performing Sankalpam will be allowed for ARCHANANANTARA DARSAM on the same day of seva (except
Friday) and NIJA PADA DARSAN On Friday. BAHUMANAMS: Vasthram+SIX Vadas+TWENTY Dosas+Dadyojanam+Pulihora+Pongal+Chakra Pongal.
6. SAHASRA DEEPA ALANKAARA SEVA: Rs.1000/- (5.30pm). Seva will be performed outside the Temple
Premises. After the Seva, FIVE Persons will be allowed for Darshan through VIKUNTAM QUEUE COMPLEX.
Go to Top
:*WEEKLY SEVAS AND UTSAVAMS*:
1. VISESHA POOJA: (ON MONDAYS): Rs.3000/-(6.00AM): FIVE persons will be allowed. The Grihasthas (couple performing Sankalpam) are permitted to have ARCHANA ANANTHARA DARSHAN on the scheduled day without any payment. BAHUMANAMS: Vasthram+FIVE Big laddus+FIVE Vadas.
2. ASTADALA PADA PADMARADHANA (On TUESDAYS): Rs.3,500/- (5.30AM). FIVE persons will be allowed. BAHUMANAMS: Vasthram+FIVE Big laddus+FIVE Vadas.
3. SAHASRA KALASA ABHISHEKAM: (ON WEDNESDAYS): Rs.5000/-(5.30AM). SIX persons will be allowed. BAHUMANAMS: Vasthram+SEVEN Big Laddus+SEVEN Vadas+FIVE Appams+FIVE Dosas+Dadyojanam+Pulihora+Chakra Pongal+Payasam (each 1/32 sola).
4. THIRUPPAVADA (ON THURSADAYS): Rs.5000/-(5.30AM). SIX Persons will beallowed. BAHUMANAMS: Vasthram+SEVEN Big Laddus+SEVEN Vadas+FIVE Appams+FIVE Dosas+FIVE JILEBIS+FIVE THENTHOLA+Pulihora+Payasam(each item 1/32 sola)
5. POORABHISHEKAM: (ON FRIDAYS): (3.30AM)::
(A) POORABHISHEKAM: Rs.750/- per head. BAHUMANAMS: TWO small laddus+TWO Vads.
(B) CIVET VESSEL: Rs.300/-per head: BAHUMANAMS: ONE small laddu+ONE vada.
(C) KASTURI VESSEL: Rs.150/- perhead: BAHUMANAMS: ONE small laddu+ONE vada.
THIS SEVA CAN BE RESERVED TWO AND HALF YEARS IN ADVANCE.
6. MELCHAT & UTTAREEYAM SET PRESENTATION TO MOOLAVARLU:(ON FRIDAYS):Rs.12,250/-(3.30AM). A Couple will be permitted for ABHISHEKAM.BAHUMANAMS:Sesha Vasthram+TWO Big Laddu.
Go to Top
::*A N N U A L U T S A V A M S & S E V A S*::
1. PAVITHROTSAVAM: Rs.7500/- (THREE DAYS): This Utsavam is normally performed in the month of AUGUST in every year. FIVE Persons will be allowed during functions. TWO Persons will be allowedl for THOMALA SEVA AND ARCHANA for ONE DAY as per the convenience of temple authorities. BAHUMANAMS: 2nd day: TEN Dosas+Pongal:3rd day:TEN Dosas+Pongal+SIX Vadas+Vasthram+Pavithram.
2. PUSHPA YAGAM: Rs.3500/- for ONE DAY(6.00AM). This Utsavam will be conducted for ONE DAY on SRAVANA NAKSHATRAM day after SREE VARI BRAHMOTSAVAMS. FIVE Persons will be admitted.
BAHUMANAMS: Vasthram+ONE Duppata+ONE Big Laddu+ONE Vada.
3. FLOAT FESTIVAL: Rs.2,500/-per day(6.00pm). This Festival will be performed once in a year in the month of FEBRUARY AND MARCH for FIVE DAYS. FIVE Persons will be allowed. BAHUMANAMS: Upper cloth
and blouse Piece.
4. PADMAVATHI PARINAYAM: Rs.5000/-per day. (3.00PM): This festival will be performed once in a YEAR for THREE DAYS generally in the month of MAY. FIVE Persons will be allowed. BAHUMANAMS: Vasthram+Blouse Piece+FIVE Laddu+FIVE Vada.
5. ABHIDAYAKA ABHISHEKAM: Rs.2000/- per day(6.00PM). This will be performed for THREE DAYS, generally in the month of JUNE. FIVE Persons will be allowed. BAHUMANAMS:Upper Cloth+Blouse Piece+ONE Laddu+ ONE Vada.
6. PUSHPA PALLAKI: Rs.1.000/-(5.30pm): This will be performed on ANIVARA ASTHANAM DAY generally in the month of JULY. FIVE Persons will be allowed. BAHUMANAMS: Upper Cloth+Blouse Piece+ONE Laddu+ONE Vada.
7. KOIL ALWAR THIRUMANJANAM: Rs.3000/-(11.00AM). This will be conducted FOUR TIMES in a year on
TUESDAYS before UGADI. ANIVARA ASTHANAM, BRAHMOTSAVAM AND VAIKUNTA EKADASI. TEN persons will be allowed. BAHUMANAMS: Vasthram+FIFTEEN Laddu+FIFTEEN Vada+10 APPAM+10 DOSA+ANNA PRASADAMS.
Go to Top
TIRUPATHIDEVASTHANAMS, TIRUMALA-571 504. Phone : 08574-79277 ; 77777 Extn 3649 ; 3589.
Donate for "NITYA ANNADANA PADHAKAM"
For details please visit the WEBSITE of TIRUMALA TIRUPATHI DEVASTHANAMS AT : www.tirumala.org